Nest Thermostat Pro installer
RadiantGUARD-PSG is proud to be a Nest Pro supplier and installer of the popular energy efficiency Nest Learning Thermostat.
Proven to save energy by independent studies, the Nest Thermostat can save on average 10-12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills. Couple that with radiant barrier, blown-in insulation and improved attic ventilation services by RadiantGUARD-PSG, and you'll save even more!
how the Nest Learning Thermostat Works
The Nest programs itself and then pays for itself.
Call us at TODAY at (972) 704-2116 to scheduled your FREE attic evaluation and mention this offer before it expires.
Fine Print Details:
- Coupon not valid for cash back.
- Coupon cannot be combined with other specials or offers.
- Coupon cannot be applied to past jobs.
- Coupon is for residential home service only.
- Limit one coupon per person/household.
- Project estimate will be provided and coupon offer applies toward entire project.
- Coupon valid for existing residential homes (not new construction) only.
We don't just say our solutions work, we prove it!
Mention this offer and receive a FREE Nest Thermostat 3rd Generation including installation when your insulation services purchase exceeds $3,000.
Unit can ALWAYS be purchased at the manufacturers suggested retail price of $249 with $50 installation fee.
3rd Generation Nest thermostat
Call for your FREE Attic Evaluation: (972) 704-2116
Because no one attic solution solves all energy problems, each residential attic requires a unique design solution. Therefore, we offer the following additional installation services:
- Radiant Barrier Insulation - Our RadiantGUARD® radiant barrier, installed to the underside of the roof rafters, BLOCKs 97% of the radiant heat that enters an attic space making it the most effective insulation product for lowering overall attic temperatures and thus making homes more comfortable with less demand on air conditioning units.
- Blown-in Fiberglass Attic Insulation - our Attic Solution Architect may recommend adding additional blown-in insulation to bring your attic floor insulation R-Value up to R-38. By increasing the amount of blown-in insulation, you protect your living spaces below against conductive heat gain and loss, a second method of heat transfer that occurs in an attic space.
- Soffit and Exhaust Vent Ventilation - an extremely important feature of an effective attic is air ventilation. A well-ventilated attic keeps a home more comfortable in the summer by carrying out accumulated static heat and protects against moist hot air from accumulating in the attic that could potentially cause rotting of internal attic structures. As part of our free attic evaluation service, our Attic Solution Architects will determine the amount of soffit vents you need based on the cubic size of your attic and inspect existing soffit vents to determine if they are the correct size and unobstructed to allow for maximum airflow.
- Solar Powered Attic Fan - for maximum attic air ventilation, we recommend and install Attic Breeze Solar attic fans which continuously remove attic heat and moisture buildup throughout the day creating a more comfortable home that requires less energy to cool. And because it's solar powered, you don't add to your electrical usage and you receive a 30% tax credit on the price of the fan and installation costs. With a lifetime warranty, you can't go wrong with Attic Breeze.
Don't delay, call us today at (972) 704-2116 and schedule your FREE Attic Evaluation and stop wasting money on excessive electric bills. We offer day, evening and weekend appointments to fit your busy schedule.